SEAT Approved BodyShop
Gillibrand Accident Repair Centre, in Blackburn, is a prestige SEAT Approved Body shop. The SEAT Approved Body shop status means that we are a repairer recommended by SEAT to carry out body and paint repairs on the vehicles that they manufacture.
The whole SEAT Approved Repairer Programme is designed to ensure we provide high quality vehicle repairs and excellent customer service, we are audited each year by independent auditors to ensure we meet the required SEAT standards.
There are many benefits to SEAT vehicle owners if they choose a SEAT Approved repairer, like Gillibrand, to repair their vehicle. These include:
- We only use genuine SEAT parts on every repair
- SEAT approved paint and materials are used on every job
- The same special tools and equipment as used by SEAT
- SEAT manufacturer repair methods are followed on every repair
- We use SEAT diagnostic equipment to do pre and post repair checks
- We will recalibrate ADAS features on your vehicle using SEAT approved equipment
- We will provide you with a SEAT Repair Guarantee Certificate
- Our technicians and several of the management team are continuously trained by SEAT
- A quality replacement car can be provided (if required and subject to availability)
- We have decades of experience in carrying out vehicle body and paint repairs
Your opinion is really important to both us and Seat and we would love to receive feedback on our service. A few days after your car is returned to you, you will receive a short survey invitation sent via email . We would really appreciate it if you could complete this for us so we can endeavor to keep providing the best service we can.
It is worth remembering, in the event of an accident, you have the right to choose where your vehicle gets repaired. So, if you drive a SEAT and want the reassurances that a SEAT Approved Repairer can give, make sure you contact us first as it is highly unlikely that your Insurance Company will direct you to a SEAT approved repairer.
To read more head to: