Ford Approved Bodyshop
Gillibrand Accident Repair Centre has been an Approved Ford Body Shop by Ford Motor Company for Ford Accident Repairs for 5 years. The Ford Approval means that we are a Ford Accident Repair Centre.
We are one of only a few repairers in the UK approved by Ford Accident Management to carry out both Structural Steel and Structural Aluminium repairs at our Approved Ford Body Shop.
The whole Ford Approved Repairer Programme is designed to ensure we provide high quality vehicle repairs and excellent customer service and we are audited each year by independent auditors to ensure we meet the required Ford Accident Repair Centre Standards.
There are many benefits to a Ford vehicle owner if they choose a Ford Approved repairer like Gillibrand to repair their vehicle, and these include:
- we will provide a Ford branded courtesy vehicle (if required and subject to availability)
- we will only use genuine Ford original Equipment parts
- we will use Ford approved paint and materials
- we use special tools and equipment recommended by Ford Including Ford Etis
- our technicians and several of the management team have been trained by Ford
- we use the correct Ford repair methods
- we use Ford Etis diagnostic equipment to do pre and post repair checks
- we will recalibrate ADAS features on your vehicle using Ford Etis approved equipment
- once repairs are completed, we will provide you with a Repair Guarantee Certificate
It is worth remembering that you have the right to choose where your vehicle gets repaired so if you Drive a Ford Vehicle and want the reassurances that a Ford Approved Repairer can give, make sure you contact us first as it is highly unlikely that your Insurance Company will direct you to a Ford approved repairer.
The following links are who we work closely within the Ford Repair Process.