ŠKODA Approved BodyShop
Gillibrand Accident Repair Centre, in Blackburn, is a prestige ŠKODA Approved Body shop. The ŠKODA Approved Body shop status means that we are a repairer recommended by ŠKODA to carry out body and paint repairs on the vehicles that they manufacture.
The whole ŠKODA Approved Repairer Programme is designed to ensure we provide high quality vehicle repairs and excellent customer service, we are audited each year by independent auditors to ensure we meet the required ŠKODA standards.
There are many benefits to ŠKODA vehicle owners if they choose a ŠKODA Approved repairer, like Gillibrand, to repair their vehicle. These include:
- A quality replacement car can be provided (if required and subject to availability)
- We only use genuine ŠKODA parts on every job
- ŠKODA approved paint and materials are used on every job
- The same special tools and equipment as used by ŠKODA
- Our technicians and several of the management team are continuously trained by ŠKODA
- ŠKODA manufacturer repair methods are followed on every repair
- We use ŠKODA diagnostic equipment to do pre and post repair checks
- We will recalibrate ADAS features on your vehicle using ŠKODA approved equipment
- We will provide you with a ŠKODA Repair Guarantee Certificate
- We have many decades of experience in carrying out car body shop accident repairs
Your opinion is really important to both us and ŠKODA and we would love to receive feedback on our service. A few days after your car is returned to you, you will be receive short survey invitation sent via email . We would really appreciate it if you could complete this for us so we can endeavor to keep providing the best service we can.
It is worth remembering, in the event of an accident, you have the right to choose where your vehicle gets repaired. So, if you drive a ŠKODA and want the reassurances that a ŠKODA Approved Repairer can give, make sure you contact us first as it is highly unlikely that your Insurance Company will direct you to a ŠKODA approved repairer.
To read more, head to: