CUPRA Approved BodyShop
Gillibrand Accident Repair Centre, in Blackburn, is a prestige CUPRA Approved Body shop. The CUPRA Approved Body shop status means that we are a repairer recommended by CUPRA to carry out body and paint repairs on the vehicles that they manufacture.
The whole CUPRA Approved Repairer Programme is designed to ensure we provide high quality vehicle repairs and excellent customer service, we are audited each year by independent auditors to ensure we meet the required CUPRA standards.
There are many benefits to CUPRA vehicle owners if they choose a CUPRA Approved repairer, like Gillibrand, to repair their vehicle. These include:
- We only use genuine CUPRA parts on every repair
- CUPRA approved paint and materials are used on every job
- The same special tools and equipment as used by CUPRA
- CUPRA manufacturer repair methods are followed on every repair
- We use CUPRA diagnostic equipment to do pre and post repair checks
- We will recalibrate ADAS features on your vehicle using CUPRA approved equipment
- We will provide you with a CUPRA Repair Guarantee Certificate
- Our technicians and several of the management team are continuously trained by CUPRA
- A quality replacement car can be provided (if required and subject to availability)
- We have decades of experience in carrying out vehicle body and paint repairs
Your opinion is really important to both us and Cupra and we would love to receive feedback on our service. A few days after your car is returned to you, you will receive a short survey invitation sent via email . We would really appreciate it if you could complete this for us so we can endeavor to keep providing the best service we can.
It is worth remembering, in the event of an accident, you have the right to choose where your vehicle gets repaired. So, if you drive a CUPRA and want the reassurances that a CUPRA Approved Repairer can give, make sure you contact us first as it is highly unlikely that your Insurance Company will direct you to a CUPRA approved repairer.
To read more, head to: