Audi Approved BodyShop
Gillibrand Accident Repair Centre, in Blackburn, is a prestige Audi Approved Body shop. The Audi Approved Body shop status means that we are a repairer recommended by Audi to carry out body and paint repairs on the vehicles that they manufacture.
Gillibrand Accident Repair Centre is one of the few repairers in the UK that are authorised and qualified to carry out both Structural Steel and Structural Aluminium repairs. Various Audi vehicles contain structural aluminium body panels and in the event of an accident, it is essential, any repairs to these panels are carried out by an Audi Approved repairer that are qualified to work on these vehicles.
The whole Audi Approved Repairer Programme is designed to ensure we provide high quality vehicle repairs and excellent customer service, we are audited each year by independent auditors to ensure we meet the required Audi standards.
There are many benefits to Audi vehicle owners if they choose an Audi Approved repairer, like Gillibrand, to repair their vehicle. These include:
- A quality replacement car can be provided (if required and subject to availability)
- We will only use genuine Audi parts on every repair
- Audi approved paint and materials are used on every job
- The same special tools and equipment as used by Audi
- Our technicians and several of the management team are continuously trained by Audi
- Audi manufacturer repair methods are followed on every repair
- We use Audi diagnostic equipment to do pre and post repair checks
- We will recalibrate ADAS features on your vehicle using Audi approved equipment
- We will provide you with an Audi Repair Guarantee Certificate
- We have many decades of experience in carrying out car body shop accident repair
Your opinion is really important to both us and Audi and we would love to receive feedback on our service. A few days after your car is returned to you, you will receive a short survey invitation sent via email . We would really appreciate it if you could complete this for us so we can endeavor to keep providing the best service we can.
It is worth remembering, in the event of an accident, you have the right to choose where your vehicle gets repaired. So, if you drive an Audi and want the reassurances that an Audi Approved Repairer can give, make sure you contact us first as it is highly unlikely that your Insurance Company will direct you to an Audi approved repairer.
To read more, head to: