Polestar Approved Bodyshop
Gillibrand Accident Repair Centre in Blackburn is a Polestar Approved body shop. The Polestar Approval status means that we are a repairer recommended by Polestar to carry out Car body and paint repairs on the vehicles that they manufacture.
Gillibrand Accident Repair Centre is one of the few repairers in the UK that are authorised and qualified to carry out both Structural Steel and Structural Aluminium repairs on Polestar Vehicles. Some polestar vehicles contain some structural aluminium body panels, and it is obviously essential, in the event of an accident, that any repair to these panels is carried out by competent repairers.
The whole Polestar Approved Repairer Programme is designed to ensure we provide high quality vehicle repairs and excellent customer service and we are audited each year by independent auditors to ensure we meet the required Polestar standards.
There are many benefits to Polestar vehicle owners if they choose a Polestar Approved repairer like Gillibrand to repair their vehicle, and these include:
- We will provide a quality replacement car (if required and subject to availability)
- We will only use genuine Polestar parts
- We will use Polestar approved paint and materials
- We use special tools and equipment recommended by Polestar
- Our technicians and several of the management team have been trained by Polestar
- We use the correct Polestar repair methods
- We use Polestar diagnostic equipment to do pre and post repair checks
- We will recalibrate ADAS features on your vehicle using Polestar approved equipment
- Once repairs are completed, we will provide you with a Repair Guarantee Certificate
- We have many decades of experience in carrying out accident repairs
It is worth remembering that, in the event of an accident, you have the right to choose where your vehicle gets repaired so if you drive a Polestar and want the reassurances that a Polestar Approved Repairer can give, make sure you contact us first as it is highly unlikely that your Insurance Company will direct you to a Polestar approved repairer.
The following links are who we work closely within the Polestar Repair Process.